Business Development Manager, Jobs, 314

Business Development Manager

Ref: 314 | Posted: 11th Nov 2019

Sales Executive

Borehamwood

£35,000 to £40,000 base salary plus uncapped commission

Apply for job
LinkedIn ShareShare
More

IF CARLSBERG MADE SALES JOBS... ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER THAT WANTS TO JOIN AMAZING COMPANY WITH AMAZING CULTURE, EARN UNCAPPED COMMISSION, ENJOY FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS, SMART/CASUAL DRESS CODE, SUMMER AND XMAS PARTIES, GAMES ROOM AND SO MUCH MORE!!

Ellis Mason are recruiting for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to join an industry leading business based in Hertfordshire. Being responsible for generating new business, account management and attending meetings and presenting, you will have exposure to work with some of the most accomplished companies in the UK. About 70% of this role is focussed on new business with the remaining 30% on account management. To be eligible for this role, you must have 3 years’ experience as a minimum in a B2B sales environment, be confident in working to sales targets, presenting at meetings and most important of all, be hungry to earn uncapped commission.

This really is a rare opportunity to join a company which genuinely cares about the well-being of its staff, they offer an incredible working culture and environment along with a comprehensive benefits package. 

THE SALARY & BENEFITS 

  • Permanent, full time role
  • Monday to Friday - Flexible working hours
  • Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus uncapped commission
  • First year OTE £65,000
  • 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (increases every year)
  • Smart/casual dress code
  • Free parking
  • Plus so much more!!!

THE JOB

The main duties included within the role of the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, are: 

  • Preparing and dealing with sales campaigns to grow your business portfolio.
  • Conducting a high volume of outbound calls per day, arranging to meet with potential clients.
  • Maintaining record keeping and reporting of all sales activities through Salesforce.
  • Taking full responsibility for generating new B2B sales, meeting target and profit levels agreed.
  • Networking widely to build a new client leads using previous experience and contacts within industry.
  • Delivering monthly KPIs to ensure targets are attained.
  • Attending and presenting successfully at meetings with clients to close sales and shape the company brand.
  • Ensuring clients and customers receive the best possible customer service from the company 

the application process

Apply right now! By using the apply button on this page and attaching your CV.


the agency

Ellis Mason are a dynamic, fast growing agency that specialise in the Office Support, IT and Finance sectors. We have offices in Letchworth and Welwyn Garden City and employ Consultants that specialise and cover the following locations: North Herts, Central Herts, South Herts, Bedfordshire and parts of Cambridgeshire.

We are acting as both a Recruitment Business and Recruitment Agency in our recruitment of this position.

Thank you for your application. Where possible, we endeavour to contact all candidates, however due to the volume of applications we ask that if you have not heard from us within 7 days to please accept that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.